Wednesday, January 31, 2007

New Photos


Because I've been truly delinquent in getting new photos to everyone, here's a big batch all at once:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AbuG7Jw0ctGLtI

Cameron had his first "big boy bath" this evening, which is evidenced towards the end of the photos. It's hard to believe he's three weeks old. On one hand, it still feels like he hasn't been with us for that long, but on the other, I can't remember what it was like without him. Last Tuesday, at his two week check-up, he'd grown 1/2 an inch and weighed in at 9lbs 4.6ozs. Growing like a weed. Mom has taken to calling him "Peanut" at every given opportunity. She thinks I'm making fun of her, but she's OK with that...

1 comment:

Betsy said...

YAY!!! We check here every day for pictures! What a sweetie pie he is!! And Mom and Dad, you look rested and happy too! Woohoo!

Craig, it cracks us up the way you hold Cam -- so upright, like he's sittin' on your lap just watchin' the game! :)