Friday, January 12, 2007

Hospital Stay


Everyone at Elliot Hospital was wonderful and made this whole experience very easy so far. Cameron has been sleeping through the night and allowing both mom and dad to catch some shut-eye. (I've been warned not to get used to that though.)

We've decided that we're going to post pictures on Shutterfly so that people can see pics more than one at a time. So over the next few days, I'll post a couple of different Shutterfly albums for your perusal.

To see a few more photos from Cameron's birth, like the one above that I'm sure mom's gonna love, click here: share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AbuG7Jw0ctGLjw

Thank you to everyone who has left a message or has text-messaged Alli and I over the past few days. As we get more comfortable living with an infant, we'll try to get in touch with everyone.

Look soon for more pics (and possibly video of the birth) posted here.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Craig and Allison, He is so, so perfect -- he's just so beautiful!! We check a hundred times a day for pictures of him, and can't ever get enough of them. I wish you could e-mail us that sweet newborn smell!

I'll call you guys after you've settled back home a bit.

I love you!

goochie goochie goo -- I wuv you, yes I do -- I wuv you wittle Cameron -- my sweet baby boy.

(could you pass that along to him :))

Anonymous said...

Craig and Allison,

I can't even begin to express how happy I am for you. Skylar will only be 2 in March and I still remember every emotion I went through with her birth, waiting, overdue and then the c-section. I wish you all the happiness we have found. It will be the most exciting, challenging, incredible experience of your lives.

Let us know if you ever want a toddler visit. We're only a couple of hours away. Might as well let the two newest members of the family meet!

Love to you all! Hope you continue to get plenty of sleep!

Love, Pam, Paul and Skylar Neidig